We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash the salad and drain it well, then break it into pieces by hand and not with a knife in a glass bowl. Avocado is cleaned and cut into cubes, shrimp are given under a stream of water.
From oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, honey, a sauce is made with the aim and all this is put in a bowl over the salad and then everything is mixed.
- 6 cloves of garlic, cut in half
- 2/3 cup of chicken soup
- a quarter cup of freshly chopped basil
- a quarter cup of fresh, chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of tarragon vinegar (balsamic vinegar is equally suitable)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- half a teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
For french shrimp salad:
- 1 kg of large shrimp, cleaned and peeled
- 12 new / small pink potatoes (about 300-350 g)
- 250 g green beans
- 5 cups of different types of salad
- 4 cups of lettuce broken into strips
- a cup of red bell pepper slices
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into 6 parts
- a can of & quotinimi & quot of artichokes, drained (about 350 g)
- 3 large eggs, hard boiled, sliced into quarters
- half a cup of nicoise olives
- 2 tablespoons of capers
To prepare the sauce, crush the garlic until you get a paste and then, using a blender, incorporate the remaining 7 ingredients until smooth.
To prepare the salad, mix 2 tablespoons of shrimp sauce in a large sealable bag, then leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes, turning the bag from time to time to cover the shrimp.
Put the potatoes to boil in a bowl with plenty of water and cook for 8 minutes. Add the green beans and cook for another 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water, then drain again. Cut the potatoes into cubes and set aside.
Heat a grill pan over medium heat and pour a little oil. Take the shrimp out of the bag, discard the marinade and fry them for 3 minutes on each side or until they are ready.
Stir in green beans, potatoes, green plants, bell peppers, tomatoes and artichokes in a large bowl. Add the rest of the sauce and mix gently to cover all the ingredients. Put the salad on a plate, arrange the shrimp, eggs and sprinkle with olives and capers.
Serve immediately and enjoy this particular consistency from the incomparable cuisine of France, shrimp salad with thousands of enticing aromas. Simply delicious!
Not long ago I prepared a recipe for a friend, as simple as it is delicious & # 8211 shrimp tagliatelle.
- 150 gr. tagliatelle
- 200 gr. peeled shrimp
- 50 gr. butter
- 250 ml. cooking cream
- juice from half a lemon
- 5 & # 8211 6 cloves of garlic
- 4 & # 8211 5 cherry tomatoes
- a bunch of parsley
- 2 & # 8211 3 basil leaves
- salt, pepper, chili powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
It is recommended to have all the ingredients close because the preparation of the recipe takes a maximum of 10 minutes and we will have to have them all at hand.
I put on the fire a pot with 2 liters of water and salt in which I will boil the pasta for 5 minutes. This time I chose tagliatelle with aromatic plants that will give a special taste.
I prepare a pan in which I heat the olive oil with half the amount of butter and add the shrimp, which I let change color and brown a little for a maximum of 3-4 minutes.
Add lemon juice and finely chopped garlic. I only leave them for a minute, I put the rest of the butter and cream for cooking that I had taken out of the fridge in time to reach room temperature.
I always mix with the fire very slowly until the sauce thickens a little, then I add the chopped tomatoes.
Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of chili powder and then put the pan aside.
The pasta is ready too. I strain them and then I add them over the sour cream sauce with shrimp.
Sprinkle the finely chopped parsley and a basil leaf, mix well and prepare the plates impatiently.
I can only tell you how they came out. A very fine aroma of garlic and herbs, some pasta rich in creamy cream sauce and last but not least delicious shrimp.
Good! Now let's start with the beginning, namely shrimp cleaning. The first time we get rid of the feet and this by removing them by hand, they break very easily
then, with a pair of scissors, lightly cut the carcass on the belly, but without cutting out the meat, insert the tip of the scissors between the skin and the meat, then cut lightly.
then slowly remove the meat from the shell, using your index finger, which you insert between the carcass and the meat.
Pull the meat out, but without separating it from the shell, until close to the tail
then with a sharp knife, lightly cut the shrimp in the middle.
Then clean the inside of "debris", you can leave them and nothing happens there, but if you are pretentious at the table and want to be more "professional" then clean the "dirt".
All the shrimp cleaning and preparation tactics, presented above, are for the shrimp to have a certain form of presentation at the end, but everything I described above can be executed in other ways. An example below:
cut in half with the housing
after which it unfolds to remove the "dirt"
and with that I ended the shrimp chapter, at least for now.
Let's move on to more serious things, namely salad dressing. The bunch of basil together with the mustard, garlic, salt, sugar, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and warm water are put in the container of the mixer (or robot, please).
Then mix everything with the mixer.
That's how I finished with the dressing, now take half an iceberg lettuce (but you can replace it with any other) and cut it anyway you just want it to be comfortable to eat. Finished with the salad, we move on to the finely chopped garlic.
Parsley leaves are cleaned from the stems and finely chopped and then pour a little oil into a pan and heat well.
Until the oil heats up, mix the dressing with the salad.
We throw the shrimp in the hot oil, we leave them for 1 minute and 30 seconds maximum on one side until they turn red, then we turn them over and give them salt, pepper, butter, thyme,
and finally, my favorite part, cognac, but be careful, if you cook it over an open flame, when you pour it into the pan, do it gently because it will catch fire and so on, just don't burn anything around the house.
Hot shrimp salad
On Saturday I went again to pick blackberries and mushrooms. I found blackberries, but the mushrooms are only now beginning to appear. After returning from our little hike, we stopped to do our weekly shopping. We decided to eat as much fish as possible this week Seafood so I couldn't help but buy some shrimp that Cristi and I simply adored.
Immediately after we returned home, the host was waiting for us with a bag of fish for frying. I put the shrimp aside and said to fry the fish. I told you honestly and with my hand on my heart that more horrible fish than that I don't think I've ever fried. Besides the fact that they were very ugly, some were small, gray, flat and with eyes on the same side (in our country they are called blind) and the others were small and red and had a bulging head, they also had a rather unappetizing smell. I had the impression that I was frying on the shore of the pond, it smelled so bad in the kitchen. We tried to eat them, but honestly they couldn't be eaten. In the end, the cats in the yard ate it and we "consoled" ourselves with a wonderful hot shrimp salad. The recipe is terribly simple and exceptional.
Shrimp salad - the best recipes
Tasty salad recipes with shrimp, how to cook and delicious salad with shrimp.
Shrimp are considered one of the most precious seafood and, in addition, they can be combined with many other ingredients, and salads are obtained with excellent taste. There are several recipes for salads with shrimp, and their list can be endless, and each has a wonderful taste individual salad. Probably everyone loves shrimp and even a child will not give up this delicacy, so in this article we will tell you about salad recipes, as part of which the main component is only shrimp.
This product can be combined not only with meat and fish products, but also shrimp is perfectly associated with fresh, canned vegetables, and all kinds of fruits. The cooking options can be quite different, but the most important thing is that the dishes prepared with shrimp, resulting in a delicious, tasty and fragrant. By taking this marine product, you will always feel very light, but at the same time very satisfying. The most important thing in cooking with shrimp, is the ability to properly prepare, so you need to learn how to boil them. And before putting shrimp in boiling water, it is necessary to add all the spices and salt to taste, then shrimp will have a delicate and pleasant taste.
Method of preparation
Shrimp, if you buy them pre-cooked, just peel them, but keep their tail for the decorative aspect. If they are raw, peel them in a little olive oil, until they turn pink and after cooling, peel them. All you have to do is mix all the ingredients, then wrap them in the dressing formed by mixing lemon juice, salt, pepper. and decorate everything with coriander leaves. Let the salad cool for 10-15 minutes and serve with a glass of red wine, it can be a lunch or dinner perfect for a hot summer day. hey, what do you say, you- I convinced the ba? :)
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in salted water. After boiling, leave the pumpkins
Peel a squash, grate it and slice it thinly. Put the cucumbers in a bowl, the sheets
Hot salad with shrimp
Heat the oil and butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the anchovy fillets and mix well until they dissolve and become a paste (for 3 minutes). Add the garlic and capers. Leave them on the fire for another minute, stirring constantly.
Set fire to the sea. Add the radishes and leave them on the fire for 3 minutes. Add the shrimp and leave everything on the fire for another 4 minutes.
Add half of the endive salad and leave 1 more on the fire, then add the other half and leave for another minute.
Remove the pan from the heat, add the Parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
|rucola & # 8211||middle phase|
|peeled shrimp & # 8211||400 g|
|cherry tomatoes & # 8211||10 pieces.|
|parmesan & # 8211||50 g|
|balsamic vinegar, olive oil & # 8211||2 tablespoons. IT.|
|Cooking time: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 87 Kcal|
This dish will delight lovers of clean and healthy food. The roots of the juices, the spicy green, combined with the sweet taste of the tender shrimp, are well prepared with the balsamic vinegar dressing.
The taste complements the parmesan and the dressing based on high quality vegetable oil, balsamic vinegar. It stands out remarkably with arugula, which has an interesting aroma of nuts.
Step by step salad preparation:
- If you take frozen shrimp, then they are usually already boiled, it is enough to pour hot water on them, set aside
- If you cook them raw, then you need to fry these shelled shrimp with a drop of vegetable oil in just a few minutes.
- Wipe the shrimp with a paper towel or napkin
- Washed cherries divided into halves
- Parmesan cheese rolled on thin plates
- Prepare the dressing: combine in equal proportions olive oil, balsamic, mix with a broom until the state of the oil emulsion, salt
- We make the salad: first we put the washed greens, spread the shrimp and cherries on top randomly
- Sprinkle over dressing, garnish with Parmesan cheese plates.
We invite you to see a video recipe for cooking salad in this version:
With exotic pomelo
A citrus note of exotic pomelo fruit will make the taste of a familiar dish brighter. Fans of non-traditional combinations will appreciate this taste & # 8220nobil & # 8221 ..
The spicy herbs, with their bitter-sweet aroma, give a special charm to the salad. This dish with other greens (iceberg or salad) will sound a little different.
For 3-4 servings, you will need the following products:
- Shrimp & # 8211 400 gr
- Arugula band & # 8211 1 pc.
- Grapefruit & # 8211 4 slices
- Dzhugas cheese & # 8211 50 gr
- Fresh cucumber & # 8211 1 pc.
- Balsamic vinegar & # 8211 10 ml
- Olive oil extract & # 8211 3 teaspoons. IT.
You can easily arrange an Italian dinner for the whole family! Don't you think? Then keep the recipe for the delicate pizza dough on kefir. You can cook more options and arrange a pizza fair.
Holidays are coming, and you're not ready for them at all? Don't you even come up with more dishes for a holiday? Do not worry! Our site is your assistant! Here you will find a recipe for duck with apples and then many interesting recipes.
Have you tried to cook a real cheesecake in your kitchen? This dessert will conquer you!
- For dressing, mix balsamic, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, preferably freshly ground. Drink a little to make an emulsion
- Wash the cucumbers into thin slices (use a vegetable slicer)
- Pomelo free of film and peel, disassemble into slices
- The shrimp are cooked according to the instructions
- Mix arugula, cucumber, shrimp, pour the dressing
- Pass on a beautiful bowl, sprinkle with grated yokes.
With avocado and nuts
The taste of this salad is obtained richly creamy due to the content of avocado in it. In addition, it is covered with pine nuts on top. If you are counting calories, keep this in mind.
In this recipe, you can easily use any other greens & # 8211 corn, roman, iceberg, salad, in general, this is your choice ..
- Arugula & # 8211 a generous pile
- Avocado & # 8211 1 pc.
- Shrimp & # 8211 400 gr
- Red cherries & # 8211 4 pcs
- Pine nuts & # 8211 25 gr
- Parmesan & # 8211 50 gr
- Half a lemon juice
- Olive oil & # 8211 3 tbsp. it.
- Salt, pepper & # 8211 to taste.
- The arugula is washed, dried
- Cut the avocado, remove the bone, choose the core with a spoon, then cut into small cubes
- Boiled shrimp, shell, cold
- Wash the tomatoes cut in half
- Pour the juice of half a lemon, mix with a fork with vegetable oil, salt, pepper
- Prepare plates for serving, put arugula, boiled shrimp on top, avocado cubes
- Decorate with cherry slices, sprinkle with lemon zest
- Sprinkle with pine nuts on top.
With mozzarella cheese
The recipe describes the traditional combination for salads. The balls of the most delicate mozzarella will pleasantly diversify the taste known for a long time.
This cottage cheese is successfully combined with tomatoes, basil. If not the season, you can use options such as salad, iceberg or even spinach in arbitrary proportions.
- Standard arugula band
- Red cherries & # 8211 400 gr
- Cheese Mozzarella & # 8211 100 gr
- Shrimp & # 8211 400 gr
- Soy sauce & # 8211 2 tbsp. it.
- Olive oil & # 8211 2 tbsp. it.
- Pepper Mix & # 8211 to taste.
- The arugula is washed, dried in a vegetable dryer
- Shrimp are cooked according to type, boiled water is simply poured, and raw & # 8211 boiled according to instructions, cleaned
- Mozzarella comes out of the brine if the balls are small in diameter & # 8211 left whole, large & # 8211 cut into slices
- Soy sauce mixed with butter
- Tomatoes cut in half
- Assembly: put shrimp on an arugula pillow, mozzarella balls on top, decorate the salad with half a cherry on each side, pour the soy cake
- On top of a mill from a mixture of hot peppers.
Served with basil leaves.
Another slightly modified mozzarella cooking recipe:
Warm arugula salad, shrimp and shampoos
The hot salad should be served immediately after cooking. Keep this in mind when planning your reception.
The way turns out to be quite satisfactory. The role of the component fed in it is performed by champion mushrooms, rich in protein.
But pine nuts boldly replace any other class. Pistachios or curds are good.
- Arugula & # 8211 80 gr
- Sampinione & # 8211 400 gr
- Mushroom steak oil & # 8211 2 tbsp. it.
- Shrimp & # 8211 200 gr
- Tomato & # 8211 1 pc.
- Parmesan & # 8211 50 gr
- Half a lemon
- Salt pepper.
- Prepare the shrimp & boil them, clean them
- The arugula is washed, dried
- Mushrooms are washed carefully, cleaned, cut into plates
- Prepare the lemon juice filling, do not use butter, as the mushrooms will be ripe
- My tomato, peel the seeds and excess juice, cut into cubes
- Put the mushrooms on a preheated pan, fry until golden brown, stirring, do not add salt! Otherwise, the mushrooms will turn on the juice and the red crust will not
- Assemble quickly: put a layer of fried mushrooms on heated plates, on the wings above, interspersed with boiled shrimp, then tomato cubes, decorated with parmesan.
Serve immediately at the table and enjoy!
With apples always sweet and sour
If it's hard to surprise yourself with gastronomic delights, try this salad.
Arugula has an interesting bitter taste and a slight nutty aroma. It is the perfect shade of vegetables, fruit salad components.
Therefore, spicy greens in combination with apples and sweet and sour cheese & # 8211 a worthy option for a gourmet. The salad is especially good for dry white wine.
We will need:
- Pack of rolls & # 8211 75 g
- Granny Smith apple variety & # 8211 1 pc.
- Tiger shrimp & # 8211 200 gr
- Parmesan & # 8211 50 gr
- Balsamic vinegar & # 8211 2 teaspoons. it.
- Red cherries & # 8211 2 pcs
- Usually, arugula, sold in a package, is ready to use. Open the package, place the required number
- I wash my apple, correct it with a special device, cut it into thin slices
- Pour the tiger shrimp with boiling water, cook for a few minutes after boiling, drain, cool, sew
- Put 2-3 shrimp on a plate, on top of shrimp place arugula, apple slices, halves of tomatoes
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, garnish with a plate of Parmesan cheese.
The delicious salad is ready, invite guests to dinner!
Green salads are extremely popular with fans of a healthy lifestyle and clean foods. In arugula only 25 kcal / 100 g, it feeds well due to the large amount of fiber.
The secret is in the real refueling. If you can't find balsamic vinegar, you can replace it with a more affordable filling made from any vegetable oil, regular vinegar and mustard.
While you are considering what recipe to make from the above, we decided to offer you another interesting way to make this salad.