We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I told you recently that I still have fruit in the freezer as if my freezer is a bottomless bag :), but like every year, I put quite a few boxes of berries and I'm very happy because I love cakes with fruits. Today's combination is a super good one with a top with butter, blackberries and meringue with nuts.
- 2 eggs
- a knife tip salt
- 100 gr sugar
- 150 gr butter
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- peel from 1/2 lemon
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 gr flour
- 200 gr mure
- Walnut meringue
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr sugar
- 70 gr ground walnuts
- 40 gr ground almonds
- peel and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2-3 tablespoons almond flakes, 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter to grease the pan
- powdered sugar for powdered cake at the end
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Blackberry and almond cake:
In a bowl, mix the butter with the sugar and a pinch of salt. Add one egg at a time and continue mixing. Then add the peel and lemon juice, milk and gradually flour mixed with baking powder.
We put the obtained composition in a tray (I used a square of about 24 cm) greased with butter.
We put blackberries on the counter (I used frozen blackberries)
In another bowl mix 2 eggs with a pinch of salt and sugar. When they lighten in color, add the peel and lemon juice and walnuts, and finally add a tablespoon of flour and mix with a spatula.
Pour the walnut mixture over the blackberries and sprinkle over almond flakes and chopped almonds.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 40 minutes or until the top is baked (check with a toothpick).
Remove the tray from the oven and powder the cake with powdered sugar.
If you use a larger tray, adjust the quantities according to your tray!
If you like it, share it with your friends!
For the countertop
1 sachet of vanilla sugar Dr. Qetker
A teaspoon of lemon salt (not required)
250g margarine Rama
6 egg whites
8 tablespoons sugar
200g ground almonds
1 jar of apricot jam
100g chopped almonds
Method of preparation:
Separate the yolks from the whites. Put the yolks in a bowl, add the caster sugar, vanilla sugar, a teaspoon of lemon salt - it's not mandatory, I won't put it next time - and mix everything until you get a foam. Add flour in the rain, little by little and mix continuously, add margarine and mix until smooth.
Put the egg whites in another bowl, beat them with a mixer, add eight tablespoons of caster sugar and ground almonds and mix until everything is incorporated.
In a tray lined with baking paper, put the top, spread it and level it evenly, add apricot jam and put egg white foam with almonds and sugar on top. Sprinkle crushed almond kernels over the cake and place the tray in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes. Immediately after baking, cut the cake into squares.
Blackberry and almond cake - Recipes
Mascarpone gives a creamy, slightly sweet taste, even to baked cakes. Flaveur combines mascarpone in a fluffy cake recipe with berries and bananas. The result is absolutely delicious! A snack only good for any time of the day.
- 2 servings of 125 g of fruit mix Smoothie Purple Kick Edenia 500 g
- 210 g white wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons organic baking powder
- 250 g mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional or depending on preferences)
- 50 g finely ground almonds (or almond flour)
- 30 ml olive or coconut oil
Method of preparation
1. Mix eggs with sugar (or without) until you get a frothy composition. Then add in turn mascarpone, oil, ground almonds, baking powder and flour, mixing after each. We will get a thicker composition.
2. We put half of the composition in a round silicone shape with a diameter of 22 cm. On top we will put half the amount of frozen fruit. Cover the fruits with the other half of the composition over which we will distribute the remaining fruits, pressing lightly to fix them in the composition.
3. Put the form in the preheated oven at 190 degrees ° C, heat up and down without ventilation, the bottom position of the oven. Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until well browned.
The cake with mascarpone and berries is ready. Good appetite!
Thanks to Flaveur for this recipe for mascarpone cake and berries! We invite you to visit his blog for even more recipe ideas for adults and children.
Perfect for blackberries, on a bed of almond biscuits
It is my favorite homemade ice cream, it is made with berries or strawberries and it is very good looking. Try it!
quantities for approx. 15 slices
2 medium fresh eggs (whole)
40 g powdered sugar
2 tablespoons warm milk
250 g blackberries (I mixed blackberries 70% with 30% blueberries)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
300 g + 50 g liquid cream from sour cream (not vegetable)
1 cream hardener (to be handy if you don't beat well)
50 g almonds
80 g crumbly butter biscuits
50 g butter
100 g white chocolate
1. Prepare a cake tray (approx. 11 x 25 cm, 1 1/2 liters) which you wrap inside with food-grade plastic wrap. Careful! If the shape is larger, you must change the quantities of the bed, otherwise it will be thin, uneven and insufficient. I supplemented the amount and that's why it didn't even come out very high.
2. Prepare two kettles / saucepan + thick kettle for bain-marie. The big one is boiled with enough water to include the partial kettle.
2. In the kettle, lightly homogenize the eggs with a pear or mixer and beat them a little with powdered sugar and warm milk. Put the bowl with the mixture in a hot bain-marie over a very low heat, put a layer-intermediate plate if the water boils too much, and boil it for 4-6 minutes until it binds and becomes a cream with a pudding consistency, which flows , not a strong pudding.
3. In a large bowl put water and more ice. Immerse the bowl with the cream in ice water until it cools completely, stirring occasionally.
4. While the cream is cooling, wash the blackberries and drain them well. Crush 200g blackberries with a sieve, puree the lemon juice and mix a little.
5. Put the puree in cold cream
and mix until smooth.
6. Beat well with the mixer 300 g whipped cream, until it thickens, but without insisting more because it is cut. If it does not behave well, than to beat it too much, it is better to put 1 hardener. Add the whipped cream
and homogenize with a pear, with movements from bottom to top.
7. Rotate the ice cream in the ice cream machine for 40 minutes, and pour it into the prepared form, level it and cover. Put it in the freezer.
I put a lid made of aluminum foil on it without reaching for the ice cream. If you prepare it by hand, put it in the freezer for 1 hour, but be careful, you can only mix it once and pour it again in a form re-wallpapered with plastic wrap, because you will put the bed of almonds and you can no longer walk at her.
8. Put the whole almonds in a thick pan without fat and fry them superficially. Cut them with a knife or grind them in a large-grained robot (or put them in a thick bag and crush them with a rolling pin).
9. Put the biscuits in a thick zippered freezer bag, or any thick plastic bag, but close it tightly. Crush the biscuits finely, in your hand or with the rolling pin.
10. Melt the butter in a saucepan or large kettle and put the almonds and biscuits in it. Homogenize and leave to cool.
11. Remove the tray from the freezer, remove the lid and lightly press the crumbs on the ice cream. It will form the sole of the cake. Replace the lid and if you have prepared it on the ice cream machine, leave it for another 15-30 minutes, depending on how well the appliance closes, it will be creamy, but consistent enough to cut it.
If you don't have an ice cream machine, keep it in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight. Before serving, you have to take it out of the freezer 20 minutes before because it hardens and you have to be able to cut it into slices.
10. For the icing, you will break the chocolate into small pieces (I grate it to make sure I don't have to reheat the cream). Repeat step 2 with bain-marie, turn off the heat and put in the water the kettle with 50g whipped cream, it heats up quickly because it is low. Put the grated chocolate in it to melt. Homogenize. Allow it to cool, but not to harden completely because it must flow thickly for glazing. You can put it in the fridge, stirring often until the consistency is thick but also flowing.
Pour the parfait into a suitable tray / tray. At the top, pour the chocolate topping along it. Prepare the icing better half an hour before serving, it will harden enough from the coolness of the ice cream.
Distribute the remaining berries on top and serve to guests immediately.
May it be useful to you!
Blackberry cake, an exceptional dessert
In a large bowl add the blackberries, two tablespoons of sugar and vanilla extract. Mix everything well and leave them at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
In another bowl, mix the flour, sugar, almond flour, powdered sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking powder. Stir well. Gradually add the milk and mix well until you get a homogeneous composition.
Melt 6 tablespoons of butter and add it to the baking tray, taking care to spread it all over the surface. Then pour the dough over and spread it lightly so as not to mix with the butter. Make sure that the dough is slightly raised on the edges (approximately 2 cm high).
Sprinkle the blackberries on top and drip the sauce they left over, taking care to distribute them evenly.
Bake the cake over medium heat for one hour.
Meanwhile, add the remaining butter in a pan and melt it. Add the almond flakes over it and cook until lightly browned. When the cake is baked, sprinkle the almonds on top.
How tasty it is almond syrup cakeIt is so easy and quick to prepare. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Melt the chocolate and mix it with butter.
2. Beat the yolks and egg whites with the sugar and mix the flour with the cocoa.
3. Add all this over the melted chocolate and mix well, so that the flour does not remain lumpy.
4. Line a tray with baking paper and place the obtained composition in it. Leave the tray in the oven for 20 minutes, over medium heat.
5. Meanwhile, mix the yogurt with the sugar and almond syrup. Add the dissolved gelatin and at the end, the whipped cream.
6. Cut the top into three layers and place the cream obtained between them.
because almond syrup cake to look great, garnish it with grated chocolate.
Cheesecake with almonds
Tart recipe filled with Telemea cheese, almonds and dill, with butter dough, flour, eggs and Parmesan or cheese
Select dessert with almonds
Vegetarian dessert with almonds and oatmeal, with tofu filling and pineapple juice from compote, flavored with vanilla
Cake with almonds and wheat germ
Cake recipe with ground almonds, soy milk and wheat germ, sweetened with honey
Almond cake with lemon
An almond dessert far too good to be dietary, but in fact it seems possible! :)
- A cup of couscous already prepared from wholemeal flour
- Half a cup of fruit (blueberries, blackberries)
- 50 grams of almonds
- A nectarine cut into pieces
- Olive oil
- Natural orange juice
- Mix the couscous with a little olive oil and orange juice in a bowl.
- Add a little vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the almonds in a frying pan (without oil) until they get a darker color.
- When the almonds are fried, add them to the bowl with the couscous and fruit and mix.
Apple and almond cake
This delicious, syrupy cake can be enjoyed with a clear conscience, as it has a low glycemic index, does not contain starch or flour, sugar or fat and is full of protein, calcium and fiber.
It is a nutritious snack or dessert in the lunch package, or it can be served hot with milk cream and eggs.
Ingredients 14 slices:
- 3 wild apples (for baking), approximately 550 g, not peeled, without back and seeds, diced
- 250 g ground almonds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 150 g xylitol
- about 85 g of almond flakes to sprinkle on top
Method of preparation: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C / oven indicator to position 4. Line a cake pan (size 20 x 30 cm) with baking paper. Mix apples, ground almonds, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl. Set the composition aside. Beat the eggs with the xylitol in a clean bowl until they become a whitish and creamy paste and begin to thicken slightly (the target should leave a mark when removed from the mixture). Gradually add the apples and the almond mixture to the beaten eggs, taking care not to leave the mixture, using a metal spoon (the easiest is to do this by drawing an 8 with the spoon as you incorporate them). Quickly pour the cake mixture into the prepared tray and sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the composition turns yellow and hard to the touch (cover the tray with aluminum foil towards the end of baking, to prevent the almonds from drying out, if necessary). Allow to cool on a grill before slicing and storing in an airtight container.