We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Because I "solved" my electric hob, for a while I had to cook at the Philips Multicooker. It's good that I have it. Thanks to the Chef. If he hiccups, I mentioned it every day. And only good !!!
- 1 small sour cabbage
- 7-8 pieces virsli
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 celery stalk celery
- 1 red pepper cap
- 1 dry dill stalk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons rice
- 1 cup sour cream
- green onion tails
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Sour soup with cabbage and spinach, at Multicooker:
- The vegetables are cleaned and washed.
- Sour cabbage is cut into slices.
- Finely chop the onion and cut the kapia pepper, carrot and green celery.
- The Multicooker ulpe is set to the fry function.
- Saute the vegetables in a little oil. Add the sliced sausages.
- Pour two liters of water and switch to the boil function.
- Lightly salt and add the sauerkraut and rice.
- The soup is prepared very quickly. It only lasts as long as the carrot penetrates easily.
- The lid of the Multicooker must be lifted during the boiling operation because steam accumulates quickly and if the lid is put on you will be warned by repeated beeps.
- After stopping, dilute the cream with hot juice and add it to the pot.
- When serving, sprinkle in the soup, coded with green onions for freshness.
Good appetite !!!!
Virsli are thin, spicy sausages that also contain mutton in addition to pork and / or beef.
There are male recipes in which mutton is replaced by goat or game meat.
Virsli have their origin and are produced especially in the area of Alba and Hunedoara counties. I know there are very good men in Sebes and Brad.