We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
This Greek-inspired chicken salad takes fresh veg, chicken, feta, olives and your favourite Italian dressing to make a fab packed lunch. Serve over crisp greens, or use to fill a pitta wrap.
45 people made this
- 280g cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 4 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons Italian-style salad dressing
MethodPrep:15min ›Extra time:1hr marinating › Ready in:1hr15min
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, carrots, cucumber, olives and cheese. Gently mix together. Add the salad dressing and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate. Let flavours marinate for at least 1 hour. Serve on a bed of lettuce if desired, or use to fill a pitta wrap.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(47)
Reviews in English (36)
Very nice! I cubed three chicken breats. Used 1/2 cup of italian dressing and one container of feta. I made this for a party and many of my friends enjoyed it. Next time I will try the Pita idea.-28 Oct 2002
I cut up my raw chicken and sauted in greek dressing. Then tossed everything together using Ken's Greek dressing while the chicken was still hot. This helped wilt the veggies. When it was a bit cooler,I added 2 cups of Feta Cheese which melted slightly over all. Refrigerated it over night and got RAVE reviews.-12 May 2003
by Lynn Head
This was ok (my husband liked it better than I did). It wasn't *bad* but it didn't taste really Greek to me. If I were to do it again I'd double the feta, use Greek salad dressing instead of Italian, and Greek olives instead of just black olives. Then I'd serve it in a pita pocket instead of on a bed of greens.-11 Mar 2003